Sunday 8 March 2009

Park Bench People

There are those times when you just feel like you need to sit on a park bench and think things through - somewhere neutral without anything to immediately affect anything you want to do. Right now is one of those moments - you see right now i feel like that about alot of things. Talking to my bro was kind of enlightening about how i should really start to think about the future more seriously - how do i want my kids to turn out? what i value most is a set of moral principles and a self-confidence that won't hinder them like it's hindered me. Where do i want to be after 5 years? in all honesty - working and starting to actually have a career in focus and the wheel works actually moving. 

Another thing that i'm thinking of is something that's just been bugging me recently...right now i don't feel like talking the same way anymore....in a weird way though it's made me see things that i didn't put much effort into before - weird eh? i hope it fixes and i hope to do something about it. 

On a more lighter note I had the best jam i've ever had with anyone - me and shuaib and then me and adz with the changing members playing drums and me on the guitar. I actually got so into it i was getting into a trance feel - everything felt like it was connecting. I even got to the stage where i felt like i was in the woods and just feeling like i was at peace - the closest sensation to the feeling was like the salvia trip only not so forceful - it felt like a pure natural high. I need to do that again because man those types of feelings are the ones you want to hold onto....it's weird after not playing guitar for a while i went and had an amazing jam - almost as if i'd be penting up alot of stuff in order to get what i wanted out across finally. Hell i was so tranced out i didn't even realise adz sister walk in! and neither did adz - we got so into it....im glad we finally had a moment like that you know. sometimes we find it hard to talk to each other - one or the other will keep it kosher but this felt like a moment where we dropped all the boundaries and just talked like we hadn't talked in a long time. I even felt lighter talking to adz afterwards and the same goes for shuaib....im glad we all jammed together it was a nice feeling =).

Peace =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you too xD