Wednesday 15 April 2009

Testosterina

For some really odd reason I've been feeling the whole The Fast And Furious vibes; fast modded cars street racing crazily through public places. I was watching Tokyo Drift and I loved the drift races through cosmopolitan places! It's great, even though highly dangerous :P, but i guess that's what so testerone filled about it. As a result, the latest film in the series had to be watched, and for the most part it was pants. However, there's this race in the middle of the film which was awesome! they definitely need more races rather than chases :P.

So aside from the weird modded cars fascination what else has been happening? well first thing is I GOT INTO MEDICINE =D. Well surprised and chuffed about it man! Let the good times roll =D! Recently I've been just chilling and relaxing it out properly, but i've noticed I'm actually getting tense being at home everyday. Being in a room is starting to get to me a bit - We went to adnaan's house after shb's and tk's b-day shindig at the park and as soon as i walked into adnaan's room i really wanted to leave and just camp outside for the night. In a way I think it's a good thing to have that sense of wanting to go out all the time - It'll start tampering with my procastination modes that I have all the time. I even feel a little bit less lazier =D!

One thing I must do is start excercising - im in such bad shape it's starting to show. So note to self: RUN!

1 comment:

Careeeeena said...

Or learn to ride a bike :D
YOU CAN HAVE TRAINING WHEELS.