Monday 31 August 2009

People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm

Right about now I think I am quite disillusioned with myself. In a time where I'm about to leave things just seem so out of place....it's hard to describe it. At home, there are all these plans to renovate the house, with my friends they're all starting to go their own paths as I am going on my own. With that the tangled trees in between our paths just start to get more tangled and greater in number. Deep down I think inside I'm doing this to myself because I am moving away and starting off somewhere else; I'm getting all disillusioned with everything because I'm the wheel in the cog that's getting removed and my place no longer fits properly like it did. For someone who has never really done much for himself (Admittedly and ashamedly out of procrastination and other excuses) it's a big shock to the system. I'm hyping the situation probably and it won't be so bad, but going it alone is such a big change that I can't help worry about these things. See, i'm quite the "stressed eric" and worry and fret and think about things moreso than needed :P. Anyhoo, apologies for this rather depressing post :P.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's your blog...don't apologize!

And anyway.....i think this is just how you react to change. We all react differently.

(Sometimes) Despondent Medic said...

I understand what you mean, totally! Plus it's perfectly natural, we're all in the same boat. btw, how do i follow ur blog?

Kesshin said...

Ahh I've updated it so the gadget is added on the right hand side. Btw excited about starting and Eid?