Tuesday 22 January 2008

You Got To Have Freedom

Well, the exams are finally over. I feel alot less stressed now, but hey it's only a small portion of what's left. Let's see if the ending in June ends with a bang :D. Right now im bare tired, im playing guitar, listening to music and waiting for my downloads to finish including my surfings on the net. Dungen is pretty damn good, although the guy's voice sounds a bit mank at times - then again i do listen to The Mars Volta. This band's stuff reminds me of white stripes mixed with alot more expanding rhythms. I especially love Familj and Sa Blev Datat or whatever it's called. Got back into Monster recently - which is most interesting. It's odd how even though it's been god knows how many months it's just sunk back in. It's starting to get more interesting - there's so many damn characters and their development. I can say confidently it has one of the best storylines character development wise - each character is complex in their own right, from the minor characters to the major ones. In that sense, Monster is a masterpiece. To be honest though, the storyline is waving about alot of the place but i think for me that's coz of my broken viewing of the whole thing.

So what to do now? i got an interview coming up and i really gotta start preparing that one soon because it's in 2 weeks and i really want to smack this manchester one because manchester really is a second home to me. well i think that's all i really wanted to say today - not sure i'd i really wanted to say much, just felt more obligated to write something down because my exams have finished. It's fun doing this no doubt, but it does feel a little tacked on at times.

Oh yeah i've not done anything for Satori, which is something i need to look into - i might start getting him back on track, afterall i only wrote a short bit. But before i write anything i want to plan this thing out - if it's gonna be a short one or a long one. One of my friend's blogs (Adnaan's for that matter) has this wicked short story and it got me thinking about writing one. Not sure if i want to put Satori in one, although i could have it as a chronicle for the big thing. That'd be interesting - kind of like Zelda in it's various forms.

Anyhoo im out. peace.

No comments: