Thursday 23 October 2008

7beat

Man, i've been on some music sprees recently, like hardcore. Today was a really good haul though i found some cool stuff =D. Such as PHEWWHOO (ridiculous name - i thought soil and pimp was bad enough) who incorporate jazz and math rock elements into their music; its really good stuff. Thats not forgetting Losalios - another jazz/math rock band who do some more energetic stuff. 

Anyhoo, whats on my mind is lethargy. My god, conversing online feels lethargic these days; ever since that saturday its just been lazy talking. Im sure this is one of those random moments that will come and go but its disconcerting to experience something like this. Its almost like being tired of randomness for a while - so much so that i just feel like even talking in general needs a break. I think its staying in doors for long! man i really want to go back into education, i really miss the social life and just the feeling of doing something with my head rather than just basically bumming out. Even the people i normally want to talk to i feel kind of lethargic talking to them, almost like egypt is calling me back again heh. you know, i still haven't lost my tan, i still have it after all this time surprisingly =). 

There's one thing im really, really, really missing. I think having those profound talks about abstract ideas, about art, something beyond myself as a person. Man back in the day i used to talk so much about those ideas, but now its just sort of fizzled out and i can't think of anything useful to discuss on that level. I really want to get that back more than anything, i really want to just talk about things that are beyond myself (i can't iterate it enough). 

Hell i think i'd just talk about chemistry again. 

No comments: