Wednesday 22 October 2008

Musical Scents

I had this brainwave earlier on today. As i was going through the SirenSounds blogspot, i kind of realised that i really wanted to do something similar and promote well established and unknown artists. It's interesting setting up something like that but i think i'd enjoy it, especially as i'd get to write what i wanted about the music i put up. Also, its not under my name so tk and anyone else who wants to upload anything can do so and help distribute along. At the moment though im thinking of asking Mogwai and Soundweave for their links until i can start adding my own stuff up. 

Here's to the life of Musical Scents =D.

peace out.

1 comment:

Careeeeena said...

I luv you, man.

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife (Yeah, MAN!)
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life.