Sunday 8 March 2009

Guardian Angel

So like im on a wireless keyboard - its revelationssssssssssssssssssssssss!

You know, Juno Reactor is pretty good! after hearing the xavier edit for texholnyse i can't watch that anime without watching the intro song - the whole industrial feel of the anime is all pinpointed by that song - the whole intro feels like it was made for that song. The anime is class - I love the artwork and animation where there's this whole gritty feel to it and there isn't much dialogue in it but you just feel like there's this sense of depression seeping out of the buildings that have been drawn - a sense of oppression and caste divides. I've only seen a few episodes but I do like it - I really want to sink my teeth into it but it's a little hard to follow without much dialogue :P. 

so er yeah wow i saw a pussycat dancing in the twilight looking for answers to a healthy alternative to chicken and chips.

This week has been a real nostalgia trip - a good one at. On tuesday i met up with CZ after around a year and man it felt good in a a platonic way. All those awkward moments and feelings seem to dissipate when we just got down to sitting down and catching up. When I went I thought to myself "maybe these feelings are going to bubble up to the surface - maybe all those memories are going to come back" but once we there they didn't =). However halifax made mention of it and they started coming back so im trying to figure out a way to (as the physicists say) "earth the current". Gotsta see when ze time comes and we be hustlin and hustlinnnnnz

safe i dunno what else to write coz im bare hypers and on a roll on my halo of desireeeeeee but i think i might see cloud 9 on a 6 that looks like a 5.

No comments: